The Topics & Report newsletter is published to provide members, annuitants, and beneficiaries with information regarding retirement benefits, legislation, fund activity, and policy changes.
Before viewing these documents, you may need to download or upgrade Adobe Acrobat Reader®.
- State Pension Overhaul Remains in Legislative Limbo
- Annuitant's Subject Shortage Area Expires June 30
- TRS Investments Rally in a Volatile Economy
- Legislation Filed to Extend Early Retirement Option
- Board Election Unnecessary for One Retiremd and Two Elected Trustees
- Benefit Choice Period for Health Insurance Coverage Planned in May
- Post-retirement Employment Reminders Before Returning to Classroom
- Lisle Office Expanding
- State Officials Eye Pension Code Overhaul
- TRS Rides Uncertain Economy; Faces Another Year of State "Underfunding"
- Early Retirement Option Update
- Important Annuitant Tax and Payment Reminders for 2013
- Constitutional Amendment Regarding Pension Benefit Increases Rejected
- Enrique M. Vasquez Appointed to TRS Board
- Trustee Candidate Petitions Available Online
- Optional Service Purchases
- Benefits Report Mailed to Active and Inactive Members
- Board of Trustee Meetings